- Responsible for Raw Material Forecast
- Communicate with supplier to make sure Forecast is attainable
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Automotive Tier 1 Plant in Mexico
1) In charge of releasing raw material forecast to supplier and confirm the supplier production capacity can meet the forecast.
2) Release order to supplier according to the production plan and trade terms.
3) Provide import documentation to custom specialist.
4) Follow the raw material storage in warehouse.
5) Organize physical count every month andresponsible for its report.
6) Responsible for the reconciliation with supplier.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor degree, logistics related major is preferrable
* Experience in Automotive Industry as a material engineer minimum 3 years.
* Advanced English.
* Advanced SAP experience
35,000 MXN + attractive compensation package