- Responsible for targeted assessments against critical areas of the bank designed
- Responsible for managing, directing and executing Red Team
Sobre nuestro cliente
Join one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world.
- Analyzing the most critical areas.
- Simulating real-world attacks, conducting regular penetration tests and innovating approaches to find vulnerabilities, which can materially drive a deeper understanding of cybersecurity attacks and a proactive approach to improving the security posture.
- Cybersecurity Research and Offensive Security (CROS) is increasing its capabilities to form a highly skilled global red team.
- Targeted assessments against critical areas of the bank, designed to simulate real-world attacks, focusing on people, processes and technology.
- Principal responsible for managing, directing and executing Red Team engagements driven by threat intelligence, morado Team exercises and attack simulations.
- Stakeholder management (including regulators) to clearly delineate Red Team engagements, define objectives and drive a delivery approach that minimizes operational risk.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Red team assessments.
- Leadership and team building skills
- Managing highly sensitive projects
- Addressing regulatory requirements for red teaming Development of farms
- Dealing with red team regulatory requirements
- Morado teamwork
- Attack simulation
- Penetration testing
Competitive salary and benefits above the law