Professional growing in a Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Company
Growing as a Regional CFO in a multinational company
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Report and filing for the legal entities in the assigned region according to KPI's
- Provide Tax reporting for the legal entities in the assigned region according to KPI's
- Manage outsourcing of Accounting activities.
- Manage financial statements in accordance with Corporate requirements, business forecast, business analytics and provide strong partnering and leadership at country and Corp. levels.
- Coach, mentoring, and managing senior Fin analyst, accountants.
- Interact with all aspects of accounting operation and controlling
- Support business growth for all countries within the Latin America region and provide strategic/financial guidance and business partnering to the VP of Sales, OUS markets (all markets within South America).
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration. A minimum 15 - 20 years of related financial experience in an international environment. Experience managing a team is required (8+ years is preferred). Knowledge of US GAAP and International GAAP. Bilingual - Strong communication skills in English & Spanish (both written and verbal)
o Portuguese preferred. Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment.
Oferta de empleo
Base salary plus perks.