- Responsible for indirect sourcing activities for the North American Region
- Responsible for multi-site indirect buying and negotiating
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global energy company with sites in North America and around the world.
* Manages indirect (non-production) vendor strategic sourcing productivity actions.
* Conducts regional spend analysis, supplier market research and builds RFP/RFI/RFQ in English
* Identifies and pursues productivity actions in collaboration with stakeholders
* Negotiates with vendors (MSAs, SOWs etc).
* Manages global/regional category strategies.
* Ensures close working relationships with stakeholders in USA, Canada and Mexico
* Manages supplier performance, including supplier business reviews, managing escalations, etc
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in the indirect purchasing department.
- Experience in management of 5-15 sites in different countries.
- Regional responsibility experience in indirect purchasing.
- Advanced Experience in negotiation with Stakeholders.
- Regional or Global Sourcing.
- Advanced English is a must.
Attractive Compensation Package.