Coordinate regulatory compliance
Facilitate the tasks required to complete various permits
Detalles del cliente
International Oil & Gas company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities to:
- Coordinate and facilitate the tasks required to complete various permits required for operations in Mexico
- Establish, maintain and communicate the regulatory task list and time line within the Mexico team and the company management
- Read, comprehend, analyze and communicate key summaries of the current and future laws and regulations in Mexico to the company Mexico team and management to ensure compliance with all aspects of the laws and regulations governing upstream oil and gas activity
- Work closely with operations, HSE, and geology to produce required plans, reports, and documents on a regular basis
- Engage with vendors and government to monitor the National Content requirements for the company and ensure NC reports are done correctly and timely
- Organize and maintain regulatory filings and relevant documents on the company's internal network
- Work closely with government agencies as necessary
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in Biology, Sociology or Environmental is preferred or Environmental regulation background. 5 years' minimum experience working upstream oil and gas operations, processes, and equipment. Experience working in a government agency such as Agency for Safety, Energy and Environment or Hydrocarbon Commission. Experience working in the United States or the United Kingdom preferred. Document control experience. Knowledge and experience with MS Project is preferred. Willingness to read and understand detailed and complex regulations in Spanish and communicate key findings. Create strong work relationships with internal staff. Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses and be proactive in self-development. Willing to work a demanding and flexible schedule. Strong sense of integrity and the ability to deal with ethical situations effectively. Bilingual (English and Spanish), with strong verbal, written, and reading proficiency.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.