Respiratory Clinical Manager
Minimum three years experience in respiratory medical device industry
Clinical background with commercial experience
Detalles del cliente
Multinational Medical Devices Company, specialised in Respiratory Therapy
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for influencing the best experience for patients and health-care providers in Latin America.
- Collaborate with local distribution partners as well as independently during the clinical promotion, sales and education process
- Interface with health-care providers in acute care hospitals, post-acute care hospitals and institutions where the company's products may be utilised in the respiratory care process
- Make sure the growth of the company's products and correct usage of them at prospective and existing customers. This includes starting and building relationships with Customers/Physicians and making sure superior customer satisfaction is given
Perfil del candidato
Education experience in hospital environment preferred. Minimum 5 years experience in respiratory or critical care or the respiratory medical device industry preference is for clinical background with two or more years working in a commercial role in clinical education or sales support; current knowledge of respiratory therapies; demonstrated success influencing clinical use of product in hospital environment, particularly with novel technologies; strong communication skills, verbal and written including group presentation skills. Home-Office based 50 to 75% travel advanced English level.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package and benefits