- Drives new business revenue.
- Identify new and complex sales opportunities
Sobre nuestro cliente
Ecommerce non profit organization
- Prospecting, qualifying and advancing high-margin, direct and indirect sales opportunities within new corporate accounts
- Proposing, negotiating and closing new engagements within a team-selling environment
- Leveraging email and phone as primary tools for establishing and nurturing key buyer and influence relationships
- Developing deep knowledge of C-level and V-level executives within marketing strategy, advertising measurement, market research, consumer insights and new product development roles
- Daily pipeline management and reporting
- Monthly sales action planning and training to achieve personal and team sales goals
- Applying consultative selling skills to transform routine inquiries into value-centric engagements.
- Any other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Other Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Commitment: Knowledgeable about market research, dedicated to the goals of the company while promoting a positive environment to ensure good relationships, overall satisfaction and profitability
- Communications: Must speak clearly and fluently to communicate on a wide range of topics. Above average reading comprehension, and grammatically correct written communication skills. Must have the ability to understand and respond intelligently to business correspondence. Interpersonal skills as needed to persuade, manage conflict, debate and negotiate. Response to pressure should be calm and reasonable.
- Flexibility: Must be able to work in a shifting environment with ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate
- Analysis: Mathematical aptitude; use of numeric calculations for accuracy of reports and tasks Organization: Organizational and time management skills sufficient to plan and accomplish assigned goals
- Logic: Deductive reasoning ability to enable the appropriate application of general concepts to specific situations. Able to translate theory into business practices. Employee must apply experience, skills and information to identify problems and plan strategic resolutions.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Must have 6+ years of experience selling Market Research, data collection services, strategic services, digital products, market research, or technology services to medium and large corporate accounts and other market research firms
* Passionate of Ecommerce Industry / Media
* Understanding and/or ability to learn the language of the market research industry and its customers across their unique verticals.
* Verifiable history of accountability, perseverance and over-quota achievement. * Demonstrated knowledge of how to position and sell high-value solutions
* Strong organizational skills and capable of working with little direction
* The professional curiosity and inquisitiveness of a life-long learner
* Excellent verbal, writing, presentation skills