Sales Operation Manager
Responsible for the Pricing, Contract Manager and Data Analytics
Provide insights that support the development of forecast
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational Medical Devices Company
Descripción de la vacante
* Sales Compensation, Territory Alignments, Sales Analytic, Quota Performance and Distribution
* Prepares and maintains the Commercial Master Data (Segments, type of accounts, Regions, others)
* Implementation of the Pricing Strategy at Country level
* Pricing business partner, providing to Marketing teams analysis, trends, insights on portfolios. Leading indicator analytic regarding discount trends, price volume, rebates, etc.
* Provide reporting and analytic on sales performance to Leadership Teams as needed
* Ensure pay programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and follow professional standards and local regulatory requirements and laws.
* Manage the life-cycle of commercial contracts while ensuring compliance and minimizing risk
* Translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree is required (Business, marketing, administration, mathematics, information technology is preferred). Minimum 3 years of experience in analytic roles. Quick learning, advanced communication skills (expression & presentation), training skills. Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required. Advanced English (fluent speaking and writing) in order to participate in the process
Oferta de empleo
Be part of an industry-leading company as Sales Operation Manager for well-known medical devices Company.