Sales Territory Manager - HVAC
Responsible for selling products through international distributors
Develop and execute growth plans in a defined geographic region
Detalles de la empresa
HVAC International Company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Selling products through international distributors, which in turn sell to dealers and end-user
- Develop and execute growth plans in a defined geographic region that may include developing new dealers with existing distributors or developing new distributors in targeted areas
- Represent the company to the distributors and the distributors to the company in all sales-oriented activities, including marketing, advertising, sales promotions, training and other related support
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Insure high post-sales satisfaction, facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 5 years related experience. Must be English, Spanish Bilingual.
High familiarity with international markets, export procedures and overseas shipment requirements. Requires expert abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time. Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. Knows principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Effective at written and verbal communication. Requires substantial industry and product knowledge. Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive base salary and bonus package + above the law benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.