- Salesforce, Lightning Components, Visual Force, Agile Methods
- Product Ownership, Administration, Project Management, Workflow,
Sobre nuestro cliente
Form part of the linkage between Sales & Marketing and Technology for one of the biggest producers of sweets with origin in the United States.
- Pro-actively work with business partners to ensure the requirements/user stories are well prepared with complete information and analysis
- Analyze the user requirements to ensure business value is provided and best practices are in place
- Work together with Product Management team to create a platform roadmap and define backlog priorities, liaising with Stakeholders
- Own the communication of the platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Respond to cases (user inquires that require troubleshooting of any salesforce.com related topic including, but not limited to: function, usage, "how to", data quality, data structure, reporting, business process.)
- Understand data security, user and license management to support the Product team and make recommendations in optimizing the processes
- Collaborate with Product Team on agile methodologies to implement the pipeline of initiatives
- Stay current on Salesforce new products, features and skills with ability to achieve relevant certifications when required
- Analyses market and/or user research, feedback, expert opinion and usage data to understand needs and opportunities
- Manages elements of the product life cycle to meet customer/user needs and achieve financial or other targets
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
3-5+ years of successful Salesforce administration experience.
Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams/ initiatives.
Experience project management methodology (Agile) and project issue tracking tools such as JIRA is a plus.
Strong oral and written communication skills (in English), ability to gather and analyze requirements from end users and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
High sense of responsibility and ownership.
Technical orientation, such as the ability to use data models, workflow diagrams, etc.
Ability to navigate on a global organization.
Willingness to travel.
Benefits above the law.