- Facilitating the implementation and support of SAP Finance modules
- Apply SAP functional expertise mainly in FI and CO
Sobre nuestro cliente
With a presence in 10 countries in Europe and the Americas, we offer a wide range of food service and retail outlets designed to meet the expectations of travelers and caterers in airports, train stations, highway service plazas, leisure parks and exhibition centers. We operate more than 2,000 restaurants and retail outlets and serve 330 million customers a year.
- Facilitating the implementation and support of SAP Finance modules and Finance applications to enhance local business functionalities and performance with a global perspective (core model and shared applications cross Business Units / countries).
- Apply SAP functional expertise mainly in FI and CO module components:oSAP S/4 Finance, FI-GL, FI-BL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-AA,CO-PCA, CO-CCA, CO-OM, CO-PA, CO-PCoSD-BIL (BtoB invoicing in SAP)
- Lead functional design, support, documentation and training for multiple integrated systems through SAP
- Support the business teams on a daily basis (procedures, training, functional monitoringand analysisof batches and interfaces) and especially during the month-end closing/ year-end closing
- Be able to facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with the ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Design, configure and test of SAP moduleso Work with cross functional team on integration and other external systems
- Understand and work with the team members across other process modules such as:oMaterials Management (MM), oSales integration (CAR / POS DM),oBtoB Invoicing (SD),oBI (BW, AFO, SAC)oLocal tools (Crunchtime, ADP...)oCorporate Finance tool (Treasury tool, bank communication tools, SAP BPC, Hyperion).
- Actas liaison between the local IT team, the local Business teams(USand later Mexico, Chile), the CBA team in Europe (SAP functional team, SAP development/security/basis team), infra teams in Europe and US, and Key / end-users network.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
*Degree in Information Technology, Business, or Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years of functional SAP FICO experience. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and related experience would be considered
*Experience wit hat least 3 complete implementation cycles and/or support experience on already implemented systems
*Strong knowledge of financial and accounting procedures(US and Mexico legal requirements), reporting and business acumen in order to understand and meet business stakeholder needs
*Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of user group using strong written and oral communication skills in English (American spoken) and Spanish (Mexican)
*Strong knowledge of SAP modules including, at a minimum:FI, CO and nice to have: SD, MM (IS Retail)
*Business analysis skills will be required to effectively collect on-going requirements, define solutions alternatives, and implement solutions
*Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team environment
*Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important and critical deadlines)
*Expert / advanced Excel skills is a must
*Ability to deal with confidential information and materials
We offer competitive salary + Professional growth
Savings fund 6.5%.
Gift vouchers 10%.
Vacation days 6
Vacation bonus 50%.