SAP QM - Santa Fé
Detalles de la empresa
Global technology and specialty materials company that engineers and manufactures a wide variety of products essential to everyday living.
Descripción de la vacante
Purpose and Summary of position:
Design SAP QM processes with experience in configuration and master data setup for Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Certificates, Quality Notifications, Test Equipment Management, Quality Control, Stability Study and Quality Audit.
* Extensive experience working with business partners for process improvement and redesign, requirements gathering and conversion to functional specifications.
* Expertise in the use of SAP Workflow with QM.
* Experience with multiple SAP implementations with QM to include template rollout for new manufacturing sites. Data conversion and migration skills in both a functional and technical capacity.
* Expertise using LSMW and custom data conversion programs.
* Expertise developing and using SAP Queries.
* Expertise using SAP BW and HANA. Extensive knowledge developing requirements for QM BW reporting.
* Extensive understanding of how to manage the SAP QM components in a distributed environment and where data interdependencies exist between Supply Chain (SD, MM) and PP and PM.
* General understanding of SAP security and QM Authorization Groups
* Extensive experience in improving system work processes to support QM information and work flow.
* Engage in all life cycle stages of project execution; provide support and enhancement to as required to meet overall business objectives
* Diversified information technology background and knowledge of QM/T&I software, methodologies, domains and technology an advantage.
* Strong communication skills to work directly with Super Users from the Site QA/QC, Corporate Quality Management, Customer Service, and T&I Product and Application Development. Experience in Chemical, Food Ingredient, and Engineered Materials manufacturing industries.
* M&A Integration experience is a plus
* ABAP experience a plus.
Perfil del candidato
Experience with SAP QM full life cycles
Advanced or Fluent English is required
Oferta de empleo
Permanent contract, excellent work environment. base salary + benefits, career growth