Security Engineer - Endpoint Protection and Segmentation
Experience with Windows Server and Linux operating systems
First hand knowledge with firewall devices and/or firewall solutions
Detalles de la empresa
Global provider of insurance products company covering property and casualty, accident and health, reinsurance, and life insurance.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Deploy and manage security solutions used for micro segmentation, endpoint protection and response.
- Partner with infrastructure and network engineering teams to guide deployment of security systems and ensure corporate security standards are met.
- Evaluate new security solutions according to security goals and match with existing security and infrastructure.
- Work with teams to transition new technologies into day to day operations.
Perfil del candidato
Experience with Windows Server and Linux operating systems. First hand knowledge with firewall devices and/or firewall solutions on Linux and Windows. Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions such as Symantec, CrowdStrike, and CarbonBlack. Background in security and risk management. Familiarity with SIEM tools such as Splunk or QRadar. Strong organizational, analytic and customer service skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Superior written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in English. Ability to translate complex technical concepts into digestible diagrams and presentations.
Oferta de empleo
- 22-day Christmas bonus
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving fund
- 8-15 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Major medical expenses insurance