Security, Facilities & EHS Manager
Continuously improve high standard of Safety & Security
Develop cost-effective solutions to increase efficiency in the Facility
Detalles de la empresa
Global Manufacturing company with campuses in North America, Europe and Asia
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Analyze and optimize existing and new topics or processes related with Real Estate.
- Owner of the Outsourced Facility Management operations, responsible to secure quality and service from the supplier at all moment.
- Develop and implement standard operation procedures and lean process to ensure optimal and cost-effective operations in the Facility Management and EHS areas. Follow up on performance and ensure continuous improvements on service levels and productivity.
- Prepare a yearly perspective and ensure transparency in the project follow up. Make sure that projects are integrated locally and agreed with main stakeholders - and that they are delivered on time/budget. Including building projects or projects related to Facility.
- Manage cost allocation method to the business securing transparency. Responsible for Area budget process including CAPEX projects. Responsible of area budget follow up.
Perfil del candidato
B.S in Engineering or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 10 year's experience working in facilities management, security and real estate, and EHS in a manufacturing industry. Advanced English is a must. Prior experience on budget management and basic manufacturing
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package