Overall coordination of the personal protection service
Conducting security analysis to prevent risks
Detalles de la empresa
International Automotive Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities of the Security Manager are:
- To plan security for the Board Members and their families, and possibly the Board Members of Group during visits to Mexico
- To conduct security analysis to prevent risks when traveling or when security-related situations occur
- To ensuring the security of the Board Members at events of all kinds
- To develop work instructions and emergency protocols
- To select appropriate staff
- To coordinate the overall personal protection service
- To coordinate the protection measures up to the evacuation of the protected persons from critical situations
Perfil del candidato
Engineering, police or military background. Personnel management, emergency management, personal protection, planning and implementation of security measures, interpersonal communication, good verbal and written expression skills, effective problem solving and mediation skills, assertiveness. Fluent level of English is required.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package and opportunity to work in a international premium company.