- Oversight of Accounts Payable, Treasury, Taxes, Cost and Inventory, Payroll
- Preparation of monthly rolling P&L forecast
Sobre nuestro cliente
- Overseeing the month end close and preparation of the divisional financial statements and related reports including capital expenditures, tooling, statistical data, product segment sales / cost of sales data.
- Oversight of Accounts Payable, Treasury, Taxes, Cost and Inventory, Payroll, and Capital.
- Preparation of monthly rolling P&L forecast.
- Presentation of weekly P&L performance to internal management and US Corporate
- Preparation of the monthly / quarterly financial presentations.
- Overseeing the development of the annual business plan including developing annual planning assumptions, coordinating / monitoring the activities of the various personnel responsible for formulation of the sales, operating, capital budgets, and preparing the budget presentation package.
- Coordinating the activities of the Company´s external auditors including development an audit timetable and communicating both the audit timing and list of audit request to responsible personnel, monitoring progress toward the completion of all audit schedules and requests, preparing the year end GAAP financial statements.
- Ensuring that there is an appropriate system of internal controls and that the related policies and procedures are being followed.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve operational efficiency of the accounting and administrative functions.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred, Controller. Minimum 15 years, including the last 7 years as a Controller with a US. Auto/aero manufacturer, experience as a multi site Controller. Fluent English ( verbal and written).
Base Salary plus benefits