Senior DevOps Automation Engineer
Development, testing, implementation of new and existing automation processes.
Design, develop and test workforce process Automation Solutions.
Detalles del cliente
A global provider of insurance products.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- The development, testing, implementation and maintenance of new and existing automation processes.
- You will be exposed to a wide array of business applications that get tied together with our robots, and will create value for the organization by automating business tasks.
- Key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Agile development practices including test driven development and deployment automation
- Working with unstructured data to build cognitive bots is an added advantage
- Design, develop and test workforce Process Automation Solutions for various business units by leveraging Robotic and Cognitive Automation platform
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required. 5 years of experience in software development in a Linux, Python Core Java C/C++NoSQL and relational database.RPA Platform/Tools (Workfusion preferred) Desirable technical skills: Knowledge of math/statistical/machine learning libraries.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package