Senior Front-End (Angular) Developer
6+ years experience in a front-end engineer role working with Angular.
Participated in successful implementation(s) and familiar with DevOps.
Detalles de la empresa
Digital transformation consulting company for finance sector.
Descripción de la vacante
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a frontend engineer role
- Ability to develop and refactor multiple layers of the application (such as presentation, persistence, and integration) to solve a given issue
- Working knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Rapid Prototyping
- Knowlegde and experience with DevOps tools and enviroment.
- Ability to implement user stories against business requirements
- Knowledge of cross-disciplinary development tools, such as GI T and IDEs
- Knowledge of SDLC tools, such as Jenkins and JIRA
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Rapid Prototyping
- Working knowledge of Npm & Node
- Working knowledge of HTML, DOM APIs
- Working knowledge of broader Web Application architecture topics, such as: HTTP spec (common headers, response statuses, etc...), JWT tokens, ORS, XSS, CSP.
- Working knowledge of CSS and/or preprocessor languages (SASS/LESS)
- Working knowledge of Automated software testing.
- Has been part of a successful implementation
- Willing to interact with the customers, and be open to travel
- Ability to carry out training and transfer project knowledge to customers and partners
Perfil del candidato
Take our product to the next level, adapt to new technology and push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns. Take ownership of the development of software focusing on functional and non-functional aspects. Provide the best possible user experience, obviously securing cross-browser compatibility. Work in several tribes, from building the products with our research and development squads to consulting with our customers and implementing projects in our customer success teams.
Develop web applications using a modern, responsive stack and tooling and work closely with the product owner, developers and QA engineers to shape the product, analyse requirements and ensure our software is high quality. Ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well. Develop new features and constantly release updates in two-week sprints.
Work in an empowered team of highly skilled software developers, QA engineers, scrum masters, and product owners. Provide guidance to more junior Frontend Engineers, and you are encouraged to introduce your own ideas and challenge others.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary + Benefits