Senior Manager (Digital Solutions for HR)
Responsible of Selling Creative business and Technology HR Solutions
You will lead and deliver large, complex client solutions for large companies.
Detalles de la empresa
Join now to a Leading Global Consulting Firm that has served clients world-wide in various industries and that has successfully delivered IT Professional Services!
Their professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. They also offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Their professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Descripción de la vacante
- Sale and deliver HR Tech Professional Services with solutions of Success Factor, Workday, PeopleSoft or any related solutions.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop "thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Perfil del candidato
More than 10 years of experience working in the Hi-Tech sector. More than 8 years of experience with HR Tech and Success Factors, Workday or any related Implementations. Experience leading large-scale business transformation projects. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgment. Previous experience mentoring, training and developing members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews. Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments. Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities.
Oferta de empleo
Base Salary + Variable Salary + Executive Benefits + Career Path
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.