Senior Manufacturing Engineering Manager
HIring a Senior Engineering Manager for Nuevo Laredo!
Growing and fast moving Tier 1 company
Detalles del cliente
International manufacturing company leader in the production of heat transfer products for various applications and industries.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate and manage all manufacturing engineering responsibilities at the plant location.
- Impulse sales in excess of $125M, while overseeing 5 or more product lines and engineering supervisors/managers of 2 business units.
- Facility Safety team leadership and process stream safety support
- Lean tools standardization within the facility
- Facility capital, capacity and layout planning
- Environmental compliance
- Launch management oversight
Perfil del candidato
Bachelors in Engineering is required. Masters Degree is preferred. Minimum of 7 to 10 years engineering management experience in a Tier I manufacturing operation. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of manufacturing engineering management experience in a manufacturing plant. 20% Travel time. Bilingual English and Spanish.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.