- Construction and maintenance for the company communications
- Guarantees the implementation of network solutions
Sobre nuestro cliente
International cosmetics company
The main responsibilities are:
- Candidate must be a seasoned network professional with expert data center experience to include Cisco Firewalls, Routers, Cisco Nexus, F5 Load Balancer, eBGP, iBGP, ipv4 subnets, and WiFi.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following certifications CCNP, CCNA, CCSE
- Basic knowledge of MS Azure / AWS (VNET, subnet creation, management and troubleshooting)
- Extensive hands-on experience and expertise in troubleshooting network protocols: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, IS-IS, STP, ECMP, vPC, etc.
- Offer high quality 2nd level support to communication systems to resolve the incident or requirement encountered at that level.
- Take advantage of Cisco and Solarwinds monitoring tools to scale and track application incidents and problems.
- Support the integration of new SDWAN connections and WAN routing connections as necessary, to guarantee the functionality of the system in Global coverage.
- Participate and represent in the forum of the IT Committee to improve work processes related to system transactions.
- Participate in IT Communications Projects and provide coverage in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) to ensure the proper use of the processes.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelors Degree on Computer Science or similar. Certifications are nice to have. 5-8 years of experience in similar roles. Candidate should be a seasoned network professional with expert data center experience to include Cisco Firewalls, Routers, Cisco Nexus, F5 Load Balancer, eBGP, iBGP, ipv4 subnets, and WiFi
Competiteve salary + Benefits above the law