- Design, develop, test and document Web software for new and existing products
Sobre nuestro cliente
US leader in tubeless insulin pumps with more than 20 years in the market.
As a Senior Web Developer you will work with a team of skilled developers building lifechanging products for people living with diabetes. You will partner with teams, both local and abroad, to build world class medical device software. Candidates should have experience developing production-quality software.
- Design, develop, test and document Web software for new and existing products.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, and UX designers to build rich, high-quality user interfaces for our medical products
- Evaluate new technologies and explore solution alternatives; develop prototypes
- Work closely with other software developers and QA to integrate, debug, and test systems
- Ensure that software development activities are in compliance with Company policies for building and maintaining medical products
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering and 5+ years of relevant work experience. M.Sc. in Computer Science preferred
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Web development libraries such as React (preferred), Redux, Vue or Angular
- Web build tools such as npm, Browserify, or WebPack
- Demonstrated working knowledge of web software design.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a section of a design.
- Detail oriented, with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate with candor and trust at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated abilities to leverage creativity in order to overcome obstacles and work with a sense of urgency.
- Able to organize and judge multiple priorities.
- Agile or other software development life cycle concepts is a plus.
- 54k annual tuition support for master's degrees, diplomas, certifications.
- 15% food vouchers
- 8% Savings fund
- 20-day Christmas bonus
- 40 dlls per month for remote work
- Access to online courses (Coursera)
- Major family medical expenses insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 15 vacation days
- Stock purchase program