SMT Engineering Manager
MXN90,000 - MXN100,000Agregado 08/02/19
Directs the general operations of an Electronic Manufacturing Tier 1
Responsible of the objectives of Production, Engineering and Maintenance in SMT
Detalles del cliente
Multinational Tier 1
Descripción de la vacante
Main responsibilities are:
- Plan and direct the Engineering, Maintenance and Production Operations of the Electronics Department
- Review production costs and product quality, modify production and control of scheduled inventory to maintain and improve profitable operations
- Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements in methods and processes to increase
productivity and quality
- Responsible for Process Engineering in the area of electronics
- Promote continuous improvement as an instrument that guarantees to be the best alternative for our clients
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance in the area of electronics.
Perfil del candidato
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Mechatronics
- 5 years of experience in PCB or SMT manufacturing processes and assembly of automotive electronic products
- Documentation of manufacturing processes, workflow improvements and efficiency
- Knowledge of standards in IPC and ESD standards
- Knowledge of ISO / TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, Core Tools and quality systems.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
Oferta de empleo
Executive Salary + benefits