- Develop and drive major improvement programs in all production areas
- Coordinate implementation of Engineering metrics and standardization
Sobre nuestro cliente
International manufacturing company, with campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Americas
The main responsibilities are:
- Drive major objectives include improving manufacturing operational efficiency, SMED, ergonomics of work stations/cells/flow lines, implementing standard work, improving product quality and reducing manufacturing costs
- Collaborate with other functional and operational personnel to establish and execute business and operational strategies.
- Maintain or gain knowledge of industries standards and new technologies
- Ensure objectives and timelines are met; meet with engineering or production personnel as required to complete projects
- Provide input to product development team during the design phase of new products, assess process requirements and provide guidance
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
B.S in engineering or related field. 10+ year's experience in SMT manufacturing processes in the engineering department. 5+ years in management roles. Advanced English is a must. Lean manufacturing and six sigma knowledge is a strong plus.
Attractive compensation package