Social Performance Advisor
You have more than 10 years in matters of Social Responsibility
You have experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
Detalles de la empresa
Major international Oil&Gas Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are the following:
* Provide strategic advice for planning and implementation of Social Performance requirements.
* Build and leverage the Company's brand and reputation, managing potential negative impacts and enhancing opportunities for positive impacts on society and communities where business operates.
* Formulate and deliver business plans with strong focus on Social Performance / Social Investment, Stakeholder Management, and Non-Technical Risk integration.
* Identify, assess, and measure success for management of reputation risks & opportunities (i.e., social, environmental, legal, regulatory, among others) in close collaboration with multiple disciplines.
* Put in place mitigation plans for impacts while considering long-term trends and emerging risks.
* Assist with developing and updating country-level social investment (SI) strategies and Disaster Relief Donation Plans in the region.
* Provide subject matter expertise and coordination on Social Impact Assessment and its integration with broader Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessment.
* Assist with development and review of Social Performance Plans for assets and projects in the region.
* Assist with managing risks and potential impacts in the special risk areas of Land and Involuntary Resettlement, Indigenous Peoples, and Cultural Heritage.
* Work closely with all areas to identify, characterize & mitigate Social Risks and opportunities
Perfil del candidato
Minimum 10 years of practical experience in Social Performance in the region, preferably in the extractive industries and with on-the-ground asset or project experience. Deep experience and understanding of broad energy industry issues and stakeholder Perspectives. Strong interpersonal and communications skills and capacity to build trust among internal and external stakeholders. Native fluency in English and Spanish (verbal and written). Impact Assessment (Including Social) experience. Social Investment experience. Strong listening and influencing skills. Deep understanding of the external landscape through stakeholder sensing and engagement across the LAC region
Oferta de empleo
* Competitive Salary
* Additional Benefits