- Experience in audit areas
- Good English Level
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational FMCG company
Reporting to the Audi Director, the main task are
- Conduct operational, compliance and financial audits throughout the company to identify risks and control breakdowns that may impact the integrity of reported financial information and/or the achievement of business objectives
- Leverage SOX testing performed by other groups within company policies.
- Review the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), strategic plans, narratives, workflows and risk control matrix (RCM), as well as lead process walkthroughs facilitated by the busines.
- Assist Audit Director during planning, development of the scope, identification of site visits, etc.
- Identify financial, operational, routine and non-routine risks, as well as the mitigating controls relating to the risks
- Perform controls testing of assigned areas of the audit, coach junior team members through controls testing and deficiency evaluation
- Communicate identified deficiencies, perform root cause analysis and prepare recommendations for remediation, quantify the potential financial impact with team members.
- Complete assigned areas of the Global Control Standard (GCS) and provided insight into unassigned areas during calibration meetings
- Leverage overall business knowledge and prior audits to improve effectiveness and develop audit efficiencies
- Contribute input and insights for at least two Corporate Audit Faster Stronger Better initiatives to build your network across the Global Corporate Audit team and contribute to the Internal Audit function of the future
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
WE are looking for candidate graduated from a Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting 4+ years of experiences at Accounting or audit areas and with fluent in English level.
Attractive salary package