Playing a role in formulating the full storyline of the project
Synthesizing complex data and qualitative information into meaningful insights
Detalles de la empresa
International strategy consulting firm opening offices in the Mexican market.
Descripción de la vacante
* Guiding day-to-day activities of one or more project work streams, typically owning a work stream while also managing teams of analysts and consultants across a variety of activities, including:
* Market sizing, business model development, and other quantitative analyses
* Primary and secondary research, including survey design and analysis and interviews with subject matter experts
* Development of original frameworks and strategies including customer segmentation, go-to-market strategies, churn reduction initiatives, etc.
* Assuming a key role with clients as day-to-day contact, ensuring we are providing innovative and actionable solutions to their most critical problems
* Leading deck development and presentation of key findings and recommendations to our clients
* Developing content-specific knowledge while supporting business development efforts and building client relationships
* Supporting ongoing internal firm-building initiatives including recruiting, mentoring staff, diversity and inclusion initiatives, community service, and other special projects
Perfil del candidato
* MBA graduate
* At least 2 or 4 years of experience working in a strategic consulting firm
* Enjoys working with teams and able to effectively lead junior staff
* Is dedicated to producing high-quality output with integrity and exceptional attention to detail
* Enjoys contributing to internal firm life including recruiting, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and special projects
Oferta de empleo
Above the law perks, with an interesting career plan.