- Responsible for the quality relationship with and for customers.
- Executes the global customer-facing Quality activities.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Wind Power Manufacturing Company
- Participate in quality activities associated with the development of new business.
- Ensure quality activities comply with technical requirements and established quality practices to meet program commitments.
- Implement and drive quality requirements and ensure that the company is executing the processes in a timely manner
- Support the quality relationships with and for our customers.
- Ensure quality requirements are understood, quoted, and managed in production.
- Travel to customers to resolve problems, investigate customer needs, and build relationships.
- Travel to factories to evaluate quality performance against customer requirements
- Make presentations to customers on key quality issues
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
BS/BA in engineering, quality management, business, or related field of study
Advanced degree preferred but not required
Technical knowledge of wind blade quality requirements.
3+ years in Quality
3+ years in working with customers
Ability to work closely and effectively communicate with business development, product development, and manufacturing teams in the company and customers
Ability to build and develop relationships with customers
Strong presentation and organization skills
Ability to work in a matrix environment
Working knowledge of manufacturing quality