Sr Engineering Manager
Design and develop aluminum foundry and machining manufacturing processes
Align current & future product & customer requirements with manufacturing assets
Detalles de la empresa
Global automotive manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in the Americas, Asia, and Europe
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Participate in new product development teams providing support and direction for the development and integration of new product lines.
- Manage project activities related to the building and procurement of production equipment, tooling, fixtures, and inspection equipment.
- Recommend modifications and/or new processes to improve operations that optimize equipment up-time, cost and/or quality of end product.
- Organize cross functional team meetings with plants and vendors to evaluate design inputs, project status, and feedback
- Manages and drives the technology road-map and capital replacement plan
Perfil del candidato
B.S in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering. More than 10 year's experience in relevant engineering experience. Manufacturing process knowledge of aluminum casting and machining. Automotive experience. Advanced English is a must
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package