- Human Resources Senior Manager
- Language: Fluent English
Sobre nuestro cliente
Plant headcount is typically greater than 2500 employees.
Leading manufacturer of electric motors.
* Enforces management guidelines by creating, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
* Lead talent acquisition activities for Reynosa.
* Support talent and performance management process including employee performance reviews and career pathing, succession planning and key employee retention.
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors. Measure and meet training, turnover, absenteeism and overtime goals and objectives.
* Maintain HR system updated for all employees.
* Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
* Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
* Employees Benefit administration.
* Legal compliance Federal and State.
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
* Provide Leadership for compliance issues and ongoing compliance training needs.
* Actively support Safety, Health and Environmental activities to a zero-harm workplace for employees.
* Promote and lead by example in providing a respectful, transparent and ethical work environment at every level of the organization.
* Continuously look for opportunities to improve employee engagement throughout the organization.
* Administration of medical, wellness, dental vision and life insurances.
* FMLA/STD/LTD. Maintain knowledge of and analyze government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations, recommend changes as needed. Lead annual open enrollment process.
* Develop and maintain effective communication strategies and ensure all benefits programs are fully understood and appropriately valued by associates.
* Responsible to manage Union Labor Relations and annual contract negotiation.
* Responsible to manage Cafeteria and Transportation services for all employees.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
* Master's Degree preferred.
* SPHR certification preferred, Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
10 + years demonstrated experience with increasing responsibility in developing and implementing successful continuous improvement programs required.
Language: Fluent English