- Leading industrialization projects from open to closed gate
- Responsibility for new product development projects
Sobre nuestro cliente
Worlwide company leader in energy management in more than 100 countries
- Works with cross functional team members as part of a global new product development stage gate process
- Act as Project Manager for Industrialization activities responsible for timely and effective deliverables
- Lead projects from Open to Close gate in order to achieve the deliverables defined at the beginning of the project on time and within project cost and quality objectives.
- Estimates and reports on product costs and capital and manufacturing industrial expenses
- Performs material planning analyses and implements strategies
- Performs make vs buy decisions on components
- Ensures product records are structured to support effective control of the information
- Maintains current knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment technologies and analyzes these technologies as related to applicability for use in the manufacturing facility.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent Technical degree
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing engineering in a production environment, and/or manufacturing supervision
- Solid understanding of product cost fundamentals and strong desire to perform product costing for new products
- Lean Expert certification or demonstrated competence in Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Green Belt or demonstrated competence in Quality Engineering skills
- Very strong communication skills in English (written and verbal) are mandatory
- Clear understanding of and conformance to industrial project cost budgets (CAPEX and OPEX) to meet business and project objectives, reliable forecasting, and analyses of changes.
- Efficient planning & forecasting of industrial skills resources to be employed during the project(s) that meet overall project objectives of quality, cost, and schedule.
Attractive Compensation Package