- Own, manage and lead the entire Value Stream production plant
- Manage manufacturing, production control, engineering, supply, EHS and more
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Automotive injection molding company
- Own, manage and lead the entire production plant.
- Work force planning, labor readiness, efficiency and operational execution in terms of Safety, Quality,Delivery, Cost/Productivity and people's engagement
- Responsible for the safety and security of all employees in the manufacturing area and ensure that plantsafety rules are followed
- Responsible for quality performance of entire floor production
- Responsible for maintaining quality policies in the manufacturing areas and for increasing the manufacturing quality performance
- Responsible for production control attainment and delivery of all Value Streams
- Responsible for cost and productivity initiatives
- Manage the production teams by objectives - based on strong KPIs follow up, drive team spirit; coordinate transversal activities, lead organizational changes in production area, increase the skill level of production work force
- Contribute to the establishment of adequate operations budgets - under close cooperation with the Site Manager and functional leaders
- Contribute to the Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Support the professional growth of employees, identifying key players, proposing actions aimed to motivate the team
- Actively contribute to develop local talents through training, coaching, and facilitation
- Ensure employees are skilled and trained according to latest standards.
- Provide strong inclusive leadership, ensuring the company's values to the Value Stream Managers in order to ensure proper performance of duties and achievement of assigned objectives
- Build pipeline of talent in Operations through development
- Keep all production employees informed about KPI's status and targets and motivate them to pursue established targets
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field, Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in leadership roles
- 5+ years of experience in automotive industry
- 5+ years of experience in injection molding processes
- Advanced English, both written & spoken
- Experience using SAP
- Previous experience in leading operations in multiple value stream level is essential
- Strong background implementing Lean Manufacturing tools, such as: 5S, Visual Factory, Standard Work, Quick Changeover, Problem Solving Methodologies, DMAIC, CoPQ awareness and TPM essential.
- Experience using Value Stream mapping / balancing operations.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification preferred
- Excellent communication and coaching skills at all levels, from the shop floor to top management
Very attractive salary and benefits package.