- Schedule, coordinate, plan and lead the development of construction projects
- Manage the project on site and office, and field supervision
Sobre nuestro cliente
Luxurious Residential Community and Beach Club
* Ensure resources available and allocate on the best way to the project (time, budget and scope).
* Schedule, coordinate and plan the different projects related to development, from architecture, costing, contracts, all the way to the finish and delivery of the project to who may concern.
* Manage the project on site and office, and field supervision.
* Coordinate and review construction documents.
* Develop scopes and objectives.
* Develop Schedules and detailed plans to track progress.
* Elaborate change orders along with the cost controller.
* Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Architect, Civil Engineer or Business Degree, 10+ Years' Experience in Construction and luxury finishes.
Proven working experience in field supervision specially in architecture and finishes. Excellent communication both English and Spanish. Solid Organization, communication and negotiation skills. Manage large and diverse teams and projects (sometimes simultaneously). Developing and tracking budgets, supervision and Management Process Improvement, Planning Software (AutoCad, MS Office, MS Project, Procore Etc.)
- $125,000 MXN Gross Salary
- 12 vacation days
- Holiday bonus 25%
- Christmas bonus (15 days)
- Pantry vouchers ($800 MXN monthly)
- Performance bonus up to 10%on annual salary
- Major Medical Expenses Insurance
- Life insurance