- Assure procurement and sourcing strategies for Reynosa´s plant.
- Responsible of Purchasing of Direct and Indirect partsResponsible of Purchasing
Sobre nuestro cliente
International automotive company (tier 1)
The main responsibilities are:
* Develop competitive strategies to assure global and local KPI.
* Execute projects of cost reduction by negotiation, engineering changes, long term agreement, Credit.
* Terms, Incoterms etc.
* Supplier evaluation assuring best quality and reducing the risks to the company.
* Supplier developing using as leverage the requirements of both divisions, taking in account
geography distribution and logistics.
* Development of purchasing team skills.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* 5+ years of experience in a managerial position at Purchasing/Sourcing area for a 2,000+ employees ($50M USD total inventory)
* Automotive industry experience, preferably in Tier 1 operations managing suppliers from overseas (electronics and mechanical material)
* Strong negotiation skills with suppliers and management by objective's and KPI´s
* Strong experience in strategic sourcing, commodity risk assessment and market dynamics
* Advanced English
* MPR preferable SAP
$100,000 - $150,000 pesos