- Responsible for both Program and Product Quality Engineering
- Leads 8D's methodology, root cause analysis and corrective actions
Sobre nuestro cliente
Electronic devices division of an international aerospace Company
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation, control systems and protocols for materials being processed into partially finished or finished products.
- Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect.
- Ensures that projects and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contracts.
- Identifies and manages risk in product development primarily utilizing and driving UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.).
- Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives their implementation.
- Performs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
- Ensures all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
- Designs and implements product engineering changes to satisfy quality issues raised by customers.
- Responsible for both Program and Product Quality Engineering.
- Responsible for development of new inspection technologies or methodologies to assure product conformance.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Proficient Conversational and written English required, needs to be able to efficiently communicate with corporate leaders both in person and in reports/via email.
- 8D's leading experience
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related fields
- Lean Six Sigma PLUS
- GD&T PLUS
Attractive compensation package