Sr. Quality Manager
Multi-site responsibilities involving the company's largest site.
Extensive experience in quality and electronics.
Detalles de la empresa
Electronics manufacturing company with wide product range and manufacturing campuses in Mexico and the United States.
Descripción de la vacante
* Direct and plan quality strategies, processes and quality management information, in order to ensure, provide and maintain a sustainable quality system in alignment with the requirements of ISO standards in their current version, with the aim of meeting the applicable customer and legal requirements, ensuring their application in the proper processes and procedures.
* Promoting CIP, Lean and Six Sigma initiatives and CoPQ reduction.
* Manage the areas of Quality Control, Quality Insurance, Quality Systems, Measurement System, Receipt Inspection and Advanced Quality Planning
* Customer Liaison, Corporate Quality Management and different company locations.
* Establish the objectives and processes to achieve final results according to the strategies and objectives of the operation.
* Report the performance of the quality system to the management team.
* Establish strategic quality plans, policies and procedures.
* Coordinate the activities of corrective/preventive action programs and customer complaints.
* Participate in the new product development team.
* Ensure the implementation of quality audit programs.
* Assists in the coordination of the activities of the corrective/preventive action programs.
* Ensures that established processes ensure the segregation of non-compliant material.
* Participate in reviews of Corrective Action Applications
* Assists in process monitoring and measurement and reports results.
* Responsible for quality and certification systems under the requirements of ISO 9001 in its current version.
* Assists in the coordination of activities to maintain and update the documented information of the quality assurance system.
* Comply with all ISO standards requirements applicable to the company any other system that is deemed to be certified.
Perfil del candidato
B.S. degree in Engineering or related field with strong experience in electronics assembly. B.S. Electrical Engineering preferred. Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in Quality Engineering & Management position, specifically in vendor management, manufacturing processes, customer interface; reliability engineering preferred. Management of the PHVA methodology plan: Do, Verify and Act. Extensive NPI & product transfer experience. Interpretation of the IPC 610 standard. Interpret procedures, assembly drawings, material banknote and manufacturing documentation. Interpretation of ISO 9001/ISO14001 & Interpretation of OSHA ISO 45001. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required. Management of Methodology 8 Disciplines.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.