Steel Commodity Buyer
Monitor and analyze the commodities market in the automotive metal market.
Purchase commodities for use in manufacturing and other business application.
Detalles de la empresa
Global automotive company, specialized in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure timely resolution of purchasing related issues, such as critical mass shortages, affecting customer satisfaction
- Manage commodity savings and strategies for areas of responsibility
- Participate in contract negotiations and ensure that orders include correct quantities and comply with quality standards
- Identify and develop strategic supply sources for the assigned commodities
- Track KPI's and deliver reports as assigned
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering, or BA in Supply Chain or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 5 year's experience in purchasing in the automotive industry. Demonstrated advanced ability in Excel. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package