Strategic Sourcing Sr. Manager
Develops and executes sourcing strategies for key commodities/materials.
Develops and manages supplier relationships and performance.
Detalles de la empresa
Global technology and manufacturing leader of connectivity and sensor products.
Descripción de la vacante
- Develops and execute sourcing strategies
- Obtains market, industry, and supplier information for key commodities/materials
- Executes competitive bid, negotiation, and contracting processes for direct materials
- Handles all aspects of negotiation with suppliers
- Collaborates with Design Engineering & Manufacturing teams to drive NPI project execution
- Drive material localization effort to achieve cost reduction and delivery service flexibility
- Acts as escalation point for delivery and quality major issues
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 8 year of procurement/sourcing experience in manufacturing environment, with a minimum of 3 years in management experience
- Must have 2 year experience in the wire/cable industry
- Experience with plastic and/or metal products is a plus
- Must be proficient with MS-Office tools
Oferta de empleo
Competitive base salary with benefits above the law.