Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
Play a key role in the overall success monitoring supplier quality functions.
Responsible for supplier's corrective actions and provide guidance to suppliers.
Detalles de la empresa
International Manufacturing Company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsabilities are:
- Review and approve supplier's corrective actions and provide guidance to suppliers if corrective action is not valid or effective. Provide technical guidance on solving quality problems on supplied production material.
- Provide training to suppliers on Shure's quality requirements,
- Quality control technologies and the use of quality tools for continuous improvement.
- Review and approve initial samples of parts from suppliers. Review engineering designs for audio disposition process for non-confirming materials.
- Audit regularly or as required the quality systems and production processes of suppliers.
- Analyze the manufacturing and quality systems and production of suppliers and work with suppliers to improve the processes.
- Assist in developing partnership with suppliers and provide assistance to improve performance of suppliers in these countries.
- Support commodity management teams to investigate, audit and manage the commodity from supplier quality function as necessary.
- Assist in the implementation of the continuous improvement philosophy into both associate's work and supplier side.
Perfil del candidato
- Four years Engineering degree (mechanical or electrical preferred)
- 5-year experience in supplier quality assurance or manufacturing processes at a minimum.
- 5-years of experience in planning and performing quality system audits of suppliers is desired.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with ISO9000 quality system.
- Knowledge of common production and quality control practices of suppliers.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control practices and ability to provide training to suppliers.
- Proficient skills in data analysis, interpretation and presentation of analysis results.
- ASQ certification as a CQE or CSSBB is preferred.
- Experience in PCBA manufacturing is preferred.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package