Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the medical devices industry
- Execute Global Procurement's supplier risk management program, policies, and procedures required to deliver the supplier risk management strategy.
- Excel by identifying susceptibilities, vulnerabilities and threats in the Supply Chain and develop mitigation strategies to combat those threats whether presented by the supplier, the supplied product and its sub-components, or the supply chain.
- Implement risk mitigation plans to support customer, program, and manufacturing strategies.
- Ensures highest risks and remediation plans are visible to leadership.
- Execute due diligence assessments, identify, monitor, and mitigate risks of new and existing suppliers through remediation
- Responsible for administering, maintaining, and optimizing supplier risk management assessment programs; tracks all external risks/issues including remediation efforts including potential exiting of supplier
- Actively engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders across various business units to contribute to the effective management of supplier relationships and ensure the program is functioning in a consistent, repeatable, and risk-based manner across all risk dimensions.
- This role collaborates closely with all members of the Global Procurement team, Marketing, R&D, Operations and Business Unit to ensure an effective and efficient execution of the Risk Management Strategy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Requires an understanding of operational risk management concepts and techniques, including development of process flows, identification and assessment of risks and controls, testing and governance.
- Established understanding of manufacturing, supply chain fundamentals and risk management.
- Experienced in continuous improvement of business processes, including process ownership, oversight, and governance.
- Experience and comfort in delivering solid operating results, while executing in a remote management and team-based environment.
Attractive compensation package