Supply Chain Manager_ Central America
Multinational company is looking a Supply Chain Manager
Act as the main liaison between internal and external customers
Detalles del cliente
Multinational company leader in consumer goods
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Communicate demand and verify material needs with internal and external customers
- Be responsible for insuring adequate supply and maintaining KPI's related to supply chain, on time delivery and cost.
- Work with relevant teams to ensure accurate forecasting for all feed stock and logistics requirements.
- Order all of the commercial feed stocks utilized in supporting the internal & external resin production operations, and generating day to day purchase orders to support those needs.
- Assist in the inventory management and establishing systems to determine necessary inventory levels, safety stock, reorder points, and reorder patterns
- Act as the main liaison between internal and external customers and feedstock/logistics
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree. 5 years experience in consumer goods supply chain, Understanding of Supply Chain Management principles, Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Leader and team work.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary and benefit package.