Supply Chain Manager
MXN60,000 - MXN75,000Agregado 13/03/2020
Be part of an international automotive company leader in its sector
Benefits above the law
Detalles de la empresa
International automotive company leader in its sector
Descripción de la vacante
- End to end supply chain management
- Responsible for warehouse operations. Establish and maintain shipping/receiving procedures to include ensure maintenance of stock levels and coordination of quarterly inventory audits.
- Supervise the procurement of raw materials, components, tooling, and equipment.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, supply chain management, construction management or equivalent degree
- 5+ year's experience in the same position
- Knowledge of equipment and materials common in the construction industry
- knowledge in IT sector.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits above the law
- Transnational automotive company leader in its sector