- Construct and evolve supply and demand models
- Advances english required
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global telecommunications company
- Responsible for monitoring and forecasting demand against inventory to communicate to the appropriate areas.
- Be hand to hand with the sales, finance, operations and purchasing team to lead the planning process
- Demand planning through monitoring the company sales, prepare data, develop models and evaluate results.
- Identify and implement improvements for the forecast accuracy and supply chain planning tool applications and upgrades.
- Responsible for tracking the purchased products.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 years of experience in Demand - Supply planning and Inventory Management
- Experience at Sales and Operations Planning, Forecasting, Demand and Supply Planning, Indirect Procurement and Logistics.
- Experience with supply chain processes and networks such as Oracle, SAP and preferential knowledge in Blue Yonder
- Advanced English
- Multi-tasking skills
- self-demanding and proactive
Competitive salary + Benefits above the law