- Creates the Supply Planning Area Business Strategy
- Ensures correct inventory tracking, anticipates demand, and suggests production
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Manage the anticipation stock demands based on historical and future demand forecast.
- Manage the analysis and anticipate demand trends for the best time to produce or purchase inventory.
- Manage the assessment of the financial structure and inventory storage capabilities of the business.
- Coordinate the creation of inventory reports and present suggestions to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure the business has a steady flow of stock without overcapitalizing on materials.
- Suggest changes to the stock strategies to meet increased or reduced demand.
- Ensure the optimization of resources to meet production schedules and standards.
- Manage the planning and production schedules to ensure raw material requirements flow.
- Assure the scheduling of the human resources, tools, and equipment needed for the production process.
- Researching, evaluating, and recommending changes to production processes, systems, technology, or equipment to enhance organization's production capabilities
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- +10 years experience in Supply related roles
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Logistics or related fields.
- Broad experience in Oracle and SAP
- Broad Statistical Experience
Attractive compensation package