- Provides leadership and direction to supply chain teams
- Manage and lead strategic process transformation
Sobre nuestro cliente
the world's leading manufacturer of mining and construction equipment.
- Provides leadership and direction to supply chain teams responsible for the management of all facility supply functions in alignment with the Order-to-Delivery SAI and the Velocity CSF.
- Manage supply chain processes
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create a competitive advantage for the customers and the enterprise by developing, optimizing, and integrating supply base, while delivering local service excellence.
- Provides input to business unit goals and strategy development.
- Development of the supply chain organizational design, supplier development, key enterprise inventory metrics, point of use material availability, prime product availability, service parts availability and reduction of cash to cash cycle time.
- Cost modeling both geographic and component based will be used extensively and will require a strong knowledge of Macroeconomics and well as component costing.
- This position leads facility Sales and Operations Planning, ensuring robust process conformance. reports.
- This position is responsible for coaching, developing and mentoring department resources.
- Leads efforts to improve communications and align logistics and manufacturing activities.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Minimum of ten years of supply chain or related experience.
- College or university degree related to Supply Chain, or equivalent experience, is required.
- Experience in inventory management and control, purchasing, parts distribution and/or supply chain/logistics is highly desired.
- Experience in information technology, supply chain logistics, global purchasing, operations and / or quality is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with 6 Sigma
- APICS CPIM or CSCP National Certification highly desired
- Possess strong analytically and problem-solving skills
- Develop and deploy creative / original solutions to complex problems
- Ability to establish and monitor policies and guidelines
- Thorough understanding of company policies and procedures
- Solid product knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Frequent Travel Required (50% - 75% working time)
Excellent compensation package