Talent Acquisition Specialist
English - Advanced
Minimum of experience: 5 years in talent acquisition
Detalles de la empresa
Based in Matamoros
Descripción de la vacante
* Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
* Develop company's policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing -Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
* Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
* Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
* Reviews employment applications and background check reports
* Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
* Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
* Counsel the candidate on company environment, wages and salaries and benefits.
* Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
* Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
* Generate monthly updates for company's leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
* Create weekly-monthly (union-non-union), reports on key talent acquisition metrics
* Communicate regularly with HR department and Business Partners to get a clear view of company's hiring needs and organizational goals
* Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
* Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
* Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
Perfil del candidato
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or similar field.
* Preference will be given to local candidates.
* Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual: English & Spanish).
* A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organization.
* Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter.
* In-depth knowledge of candidate's selection methods
* Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
* Excellent organizational and time management skills -Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
Oferta de empleo