Growing in a Multinational Company
Growing as a Tax Manager in a Real Estate Multinational Company
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational Real Estate Company is looking for a Tax Manager in México.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate tax & legal compliance, including preparation & review of tax calculations, tax filings, forms, tax returns, etc.
- Analyze changes in Mexico Income Tax Law, its impact and alternatives to both mitigate outcomes and evaluate potential opportunities.
- Develop the company's AML compliance program, including an auditing program, and ensure its requirement are met.
- Design, implement and maintain a transfer pricing internal policy that is fully compliant with local and US regulations while considering our industry and business model.
- Coordinate preparation of transfer pricing studies and ensure that all intercompany transactions are performed at market values.
- Analyze and integrate new projects and acquisitions from transfer pricing perspective.
Perfil del candidato
BA in Accounting, current CPA license and a master's degree in an accounting or taxation are a plus. Fluent in Spanish and English as proven record of using both languages for the requested responsibilities. Areas of Expertise: At least 3 years in accounting and 3 in tax divisions. 7 years of related experience, experience as Tax Manager is a plus Real Estate and auditing firm experience is desirable.
Oferta de empleo
Base salary plus perks