- Technical Architect that lead the roll out of ServiceNow
- Implement, Configure and Manage performance and issues for ServiceNow
Sobre nuestro cliente
Important german multinational conglomerate company in the industrial manufacturing industry.
- Design and lead the roll out of our new IT service management solution (ServiceNow).
- Coordinate activities with the ServiceNow platform team and Cloud Application Services teams for release builds,
- reviews and testing.
- Provide technical expertise for ServiceNow implementation, configuration, performance and issue management.
- Develop IT Service Management processes to optimize the business that align to the ServiceNow solution.
- Work across multiple functional workstreams to gather requirements and produce solution designs.
- Gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long-term deliverables.
- Organize and lead teams on technical activities and co-ordinate on deliverables.
- Present to stakeholders on status of ITSM rollout activities
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (Certification).
- Experience with designing, consulting and implementing of software applications.
- Familiar with security concepts including authentication methods and asset protection.
- Experience with ITIL methodology and deployment of following ITIL process and standards into an organization.
- Comfortable with software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and
- continuous delivery/deployment.
- Ability to use a wide variety of opensource technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture planning and design skills.
- Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
Competitive salary and company perks.