Technical Leader - Data Center Manager
Responsible to finish the IT facility installation and test.
Direct control and monitor of the activities related to the facilities.
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational technologies and solutions company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Responsible to finish the IT Facility installation and test, to ensure project process.
- Direct, control and monitor the work and all activities related to the specialty facilities (electrical or HVAC) in OBRA. It includes planning, monitoring and control, execution, closing and liquidation of work.
- Engineering review, equipment, technical specifications of materials.
- Solution of technical questions of the client and doubts of contractors
- Prepare and review monthly and weekly work plans and procedures, follow-up on them, management of project documents.
- Prepare progress reports in coordination with the supervision
- Coordinate work execution in conjunction with the supervision of the work, client and contractors.
- Manage construction personnel and contractors in general.
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental and other applicable regulations and policies
- Team management (above 10 people).
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree or above in telecommunication, computing, electronics field or equivalent. Supervise and design electrical & HVAC diagrams in projects or programs related to a data center deployment. It requires good knowledge of electrical & HVAC system，and capability to manage cooperator to finish the electrical & HVAC system installation and test. Be familiar with large data center delivery. Be familiar with subsystem functions and delivery activities, especially power distribution and HVAC systems. Experience in delivering large projects (500 square meters above). Good communication skills and team management experience (more than 10 persons).
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary + benefits.