Technical Services Manager Turbocharging
Support all the customers to ensure reliable after sales service support
by updating them with relevant service solutions and technical updates
Detalles de la empresa
International Energy Company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities for this positions are:
* To understand the basic principles of internal combustion engines and the role of the turbocharger. Clear understanding of Turbocharging product range and its operations
* To have knowledge on maintenance procedures of the Turbocharging
* To understand the full range of services Turbocharging provides
* To visit customer in the assigned territory to collect data of the customers/engine/turbocharger install base together with the operating hours and updated in ATURB
* To identify customers with non-ABB install base and check for the available retrofit options
* To understand, explain, and personally deliver SIKO letters whenever possible
* To promote and perform CIAC (Customer Information Awareness Course) presentations after determining the appropriate customer with sales and operations.
* To identify potential OPAC, TCMA, and/or MMA customers and understand the risks and benefits involved in these types of contracts.
* To perform New Turbocharger performance visits as per requirements of the BU - performance drivers.
* To be the point of contact between the company and the customer.
* To work with inside staff and specialists to resolve any customer issues.
* To have ability to communicate efficiently and effectively in a professional manner on all aspects on service activities, verbal or written, whilst understanding the importance of protecting the company's propriety information and intellectual property rights.
* To have knowledge and ability to work with computer systems
* To act as Company's representative working to the company's code of conduct and in an ethical manner to expand business activities and strives to satisfy and exceed customer's needs and expectations
Perfil del candidato
* College graduate (Bachelor) in business, engineering, and/or related field.** Marine Industry desirable**
* Minimum 5 years customer service background.
* Good judgment and problem-solving abilities are required. Proficient in MS Office
* Strong technical / mechanical understanding is required.
* Excellent English communication skills, accurate, and well organized.
* Experience in communicating with customers in a professional and convincing manner.
* Knowledge of reciprocating combustion engine technology and / or industry a plus.
* Availability to travel
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.